Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas CrAzInEsS!


Above are a few pics from our FUN and FESTIVE winter party! I feel so lucky to have such creative parents helping in my room! It was a real winter wonderland with hot cocoa, cookies and crafts! 



Yesterday an elf brought us special SNOW DOUGH!! The recipe can be found online and I whipped up this tag with poem I created using free TPT clip art and font.

It was ugly sweater day at school yesterday. I added on to my lovely hot glued Christmas tree from last year and added battery powered lights (This is probably a fire hazard! Ha!) My kiddos decided that when Miss Stucky's lights were on she was happy and when the lights went off they should get quiet quickly! It made for a very interesting classroom management strategy! ;).
LOVE this parent gift idea I found online! It is personal, but quick and easy!

Our suitcases have been sent home!! This is another awesome unit from Stephanie Stewart! I love the writing prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment