Wednesday, December 9, 2015

We are so Thankful!

Thanksgiving was so busy I forgot to post! Here are a few projects and events:

Bugles were the perfect "Turkey Toes" snack the day before break! (I downloaded this tag free online, but can't remember where!)


This idea is from Stephanie Stewart. My kiddos love it! A turkey writes us a letter begging us not to eat him for Thanksgiving dinner...So of course we jump in and save the day with an awesome persuasive writing activity. (I had everything from chicken instead to ice-cream  This year was a first to have a student write to eat lettuce instead of turkey...I loved the adjectives. Cold, crisp, crunchy! Ha!)


We did a little food science! We learned how to write procedures and a hypothesis! This is a freebie I downloaded from TPT!!!

We had been reading about the Pilgrim's voyage and mentioned chamber pots...One of my AMAZING paras brought her great grandmother's to show us! This kids were grossed out, but intrigued and engaged! :)

Finally, we wanted to say thank you for all the places, things and most importantly people in our lives! <3



2 comments:

  1. You are such a fun and great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at ya sister!!! Btw, I just discovered YOUR blog!! OMG! Love it! You are amazing!!!

      Delete