Saturday, December 6, 2014

November no more!

Wow! Where did November go??? Here are a few projects that I missed posting from the turkey month! 

We practiced visualizing stories in our brains with the story, A Turkey for Thanksgiving, by Eve Bunting.  This is a freebie on TPT...I can't remember who from. If it is yours, thanks so much! :)

This is an awesome packet with Thanksgiving passages from Stephanie Stewart! We talked about the long voyage the pilgrims went on and students needed to decide if they would like to stay or go on the Mayflower! It was a great thinking activity. 


Another Stephanie Stewart original! This was a persuasive writing activity where students chose a different  menu item to eat this year to save the turkeys! I have a sample paper below. 




I am so thankful for my wonderful students! I feel so blessed! 












No comments:

Post a Comment